Saturday, March 9, 2013

final project proposal




            For the final project I’m thinking of making a sort of video collage of rape cases from all around the globe. Sexual assault id a huge deal and in many places the victim, the girl, is always blamed. She always has to face the two most ridiculous questions of “why were you there? And why were you dressed as so?” in some places not only are the girls condemned but polices officials are so messed up that they refuse to investigate the case because “she was asking for it.” As if she went up to the guy and told him to rape her.
            Through the video I want to depict the sorrows and struggles of a rape victim. The challenges she faces and the “new” life that awaits her. Good luck to me because I can picture exactly how I want the final project to turn out but I have no clue as to how to go about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment