Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Final Project Yay

For my final project I decided to do an audio "man on the street" and pose questions to passer bys in Union square. The Theme of the project was inspired by the documentary called Mansome which is about  male grooming and how the idea of a man has changed throughout the years. The questions i asked were;

-Define the word Metro sexual?
-What is your opinion on male Grooming?
-Does homosexuality and metrosexuality correspond?
-Do you think that does media has an affect on men today?

There were many people who thought I was either asking for money or just crazy but I did encounter a few people who were more than willing to give me their opinion :). I used the Youtube channel I am other as inspiration for my format and I must say I am happy with the end result. I hope you enjoy.

Final project

No comments:

Post a Comment