Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Project Proposal

For my final project with the help of Professor Cacoilo I have decided to create a tumblr or blog to raise awareness of eating disorders in young women in the United States. The idea is to create an open community where other people can share information to help raise awareness. I would also like for the blog to serve as inspiration for young women to accept themselves as they are. I hope to share images, videos, statistics, information and posts provided by others. I still havent decided on a name for the tumblr or blog so any suggestions will help.


1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great way for people to express their thoughts and share experiences. Perhaps you could interview people who have overcome or have reached out with their own experiences. Or take tips and research from doctors or professors that have a related interest in these fields.

    ReplyDelete